Robert Hall, M.D.
- Majored in chemistry at Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, PA
- Earned early admission to the Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Received his medical degree from the Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Completed a three-year Family Practice residency at Wilmington Medical Center, Wilmington, DE (Now Christiana Care Health System)
- Became board certified in Family Medicine
- Obtained his homeopathic medical training from the National Center for Homeopathy, Alexandria, VA and from the New England School of Homeopathy Amherst, MA
Whether you are here to learn about the field of homeopathy or to acquaint yourself with Dr. Bob Hall and his medical practice, we are pleased to have you visit and explore our web site. We consider it an extension of our practice, a place where we can offer you new and helpful health information on a regular basis and connect you with great resources for finding the best natural and homeopathic health care products, excellent books and educational materials and fascinating presentations by leaders in homeopathic medical research and teaching. Dr. Hall has devoted his career to the care of families, using homeopathic medicine because of its gentle, yet extraordinary healing abilities. His goal is not just to make his patients better but to help them feel their best year round! Get to know more about Dr. Hall by watching his brief video here on our home page. And feel free to call our office (302-234-0222) if you have questions or would like to make an appointment. We are here to help and would be delighted to provide outstanding health care for you and your family!
|Day||AM Hours||PM Hours|
|Monday||9:00 – 1:00||3:00 – 7:00|
|Tuesday||Closed||1:30 – 6:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 – 1:00||2:30 – 6:00|
|Thursday||Closed||1:30 – 6:00|
Visit Us At
7637 Lancaster Pike
Hockessin, DE 19707
Note: Occasionally, people will stop by our office to pick up one of the products we have for sale here, such as a nutritional supplement, ointment, etc. If you are visiting the office for this reason without an appointment, it’s a good idea to give us a call ahead of time as our hours are sometimes subject to change.
A Recent Recommendation Posted on LinkedIn…
“Dr. Hall is hands down the best in the business of Homeopathy. He started treating me when I was a young child and served as my primary care physician throughout my young life. I am now 31 and live too far to see him…and still cannot find anyone who is as knowledgeable and intuitive as Dr. Hall, let alone someone who I can trust wholeheartedly with my life. He is kind, calm and a family man who deeply cares for all of his patients. His concerns for my wellbeing have always been sincere and appreciated. If you are new to Homeopathy or are looking for the best doctor to care for a stubborn condition of any sort, trust me…look no further!”
Newsletter Subscription Signup